Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Whats up with us!

Wes and I have been busy, busy, busy! But for the most part its been awesome!

We are loving Logan so much even though we miss some of our Utah County friends...

We feel like we are at home and where we belong. Wes and i working at the same place and even though it isn't the most fun in the whole world we do enjoy getting to spend time with each other everyday and i am thankful for the second job. I was getting so bored after BRASC. BRASC is a special needs facility and I love it there lots. 

Wes is liking being close to his old mission companion (and one of our closest friends) and his wife and son. We have hung out quite a bit and we are loving having people our age to do stuff with.

i am especially glad to be by Alyson and Jana. Its nice to have Girls Nights Out. 

By our house we have a really cool park and with how awesome the weather has been we enjoy taking the puppies out for a stroll. 

I found out that in 2 months all this ARMY stuff will be worked out (at least thats what they say.) It will be nice to have incredible health insurance. They did pay for my surgery which i am very thankful for because the doctor said it was much needed for quite some time. I am thankful they caught it and that they only had to take one fallopian tube out instead of both meaning Wes and I will still be able to have kids. 

Wes has been so wonderful to me. We gone through some tough things together lately but we stay strong and try and laugh our problems away. It broke my heart more for him than for me when we had the miscarriage because he was so excited. He is such a wonderful guy and i know he will be a great dad! i can't believe we already have almost been married for 1 year, and we started hanging out with eachother two years ago February 22. Time has flown. 

So excited for some of our upcoming trips! I am so excited to go to Portland TWICE this year. 
We are going for Mother's day because Wes wants to talk to his stud of brother who is on a mission and doing fabulous on the phone. We also get to go in July, my family will be staying by seaside and manzanita so we get to hang out with both the Speights and the Ashtons. April 1st and 2nd we will be in St George, the whole family will be running a triathlon. (except my mom who got a stress fracture) I am going to try to do it to the best of my ability provided i heal soon enough. April 7,8,9 we are going to Laramie and Denver. we will get to see the Becky and Johnathan and kiddlywinks! We also get to see my dad and his family. We are all going to the Colorado Adoption Conference where i will be a featured speaker along with Becky. 

Well thats about it for us! Thanks for everyone's support through the good times and the bad! 

Love you all.

3 comments:

Devin said...

Jessa I just love you! Staying so positive despite everything. You're amazing. Get feeling better soon. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are okay girl! Love ya!

Amy Blakely said...

I just stumbled upon this blog, but I wanted to say.
Welcome to Logan! It's really and truly a wonderful place. My hubby and I have been here for 3 years now and we've really grown to love it here.
Anyways, I can't say too much;. I'm sorry you've had hard times and I'll porbably do a little more blog reading throug your stuff when I get more time. (I'm currently on an internet break because on Friday we move up to campus housing!)

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers