Monday, April 18, 2011

Our weekend!

This weekend we attended my Great Grandma Gregson's funeral. it was beautiful it was more of a memorial since she was 1 HUNDRED YEARS OLD! Holy smokes!!

It was nice because i got to see some of my family while we were at it! 

This week I also attempted decorating a cake with fondant. It isn't beautiful but i tried....

And last but not least....we are super duper excited {i'm pretty sure i am more excited then Weskley} wanna know why? ..... We get to go to OREGON in TWO WEEKS!! Thats right 2 weeks! Its going to be amazing!! Oregon is beautiful and it makes me happy! I can't wait to see Sam, Max, and Desmond in particular! Its going to be grand ... i am sure of it!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers