Friday, July 22, 2011

A little something something about my Weskley Vaughn.

I just have to brag about how awesome the man i am married to is.





Not only is he wildly attractive and handsome, but he is very hard-working, caring, and HIGHlarious! 

Here are some things that Wes has said recently that have made me just about die laughing:

"If the baby kicks a lot then it probably has happy feet. they are gonna be a dancer."


" Rupert (our dog) Go put some clothes on. how dare you walk around NAKED! "


"Rupert(again) You are strung out, tweaked out, and you lay around ALL day!, get yourself up and get a dang job!"


"Can we name our baby Sergeant McFarts Alot?"

Yes these are just a few of the wonderful things that he says...however i couldn't even scratch the surface.. Wes makes me giggle all day long. Thru text, phone call, or in person. he has an unmatched wit and sarcasm. 

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers