Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thankful.

Holy Smokes....the responsibilities of being an adult. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father for giving us these wonderful blessings we are about to receive.

As of Tuesday we will no longer be in any debt. This is a huge deal to me. I made some bad financial decisions when i was young and because of those decisions I have been in a bad financial position most of my adult life. Now with this wonderful blessing...I can breathe again. I can not have to worry about how the paycheck is going to spread and pay all the little tiny bills that need to be paid. I get to stay home with our sweet baby and not have to work. I get to go to school again. We get to have a beautiful apartment that we are proud to say we live in and not struggle to pay the rent or the utilities. This is a huge burden off of our shoulders. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father for helping us through those hard times and most of all for giving us this wonderful blessing. 

I am grateful for the gospel. I am thankful endlessly for my husband, our parents, and our sweet baby Mina. I am thankful for our good friends. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to serve in the military and all the wonderful things  that it taught me. Most of all I am thankful for my testimony. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers