Friday, October 14, 2011

I know...2 posts in one night. this one is short.

Today i was at second dam taking some pics of an awesome family...while i was waiting i snapped some pics of the scenery!!!


I also caught a guy fly fishing..its kinda blurry because i didn't have the right setting on (i am still getting used to my new camera) but you can see the outline of his line (its green)

I had to post these because you should all be jealous of how pretty Logan is...i know it can't compare to Oregon BUT i still love it here. ESPECIALLY when the sun is shining and the leaves are so gorgeous.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wes, your comments on the Yo Gabba post made me laugh. Can't wait to meet you! :)

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers