Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ultimate Frisbee Widow and other things.

I am going to tell you about this funny little thing that often makes me feel jealous. 


Yes, i am jealous of ULTIMATE FRISBEE. Why you ask?? Every Tuesday and Thursday Wesley comes home and asks with a puppy dog eyes/smile combo, "can i go play frisbee?" of course I say yes. Wes works hard, he goes to school, and always helps out tremendously with Mina. But Wes also REALLY loves frisbee. 3 sometimes 3 and a half hours later he comes home. 

I mean, i love frisbee too, but geeeeeeez. that l  o  n  g ? 2 times a week? seriously?

I now understand all my friends who call themselves hunting widows or work widows. I don't get it. I have found that because these men work so hard or have to put so much interest into other things they put sooooooooo much passion into these things....that or they don't ever {truly} grow up. Here is another example of not growing up ever. 

This week i started a new job. I stay home all day and sometimes that makes me crazy. but i don't ever want to impede too much on my time with Mina. This job is wonderful because it is in our same apartment complex and i work a grave (which i get to sleep during) on Saturday night then take them to my ward on Sunday afternoon.

So we walk to church together. Wes sits down in a pew and almost instantly 
falls asleep!

So I say...did Mina not sleep well last night? 
He responds...no she slept all night...until 7am.
I say...oh were you up playing Video Games?
Wes says...{with shifty eyes} yep..
I say...how late were you up?
Wes says....ummmmmmmmm 4?!

4 o'CLOCK!?!?!?!?!?

Please tell me i am not crazy for thinking this is ridiculous!!! See when I am home I am totally for Wes having fun and playing video games for a few hours but I request that it is off by 11:00. I guess the kid came out of Wes and he saw the opportunity to stay up...WAY later then he knew was responsible. See....they never grow up.

Are you a widow to anything...or am I the only one? Tips, Hints, Comments?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers