Wednesday, July 17, 2013

One Week Ago

One week ago today we lost the sweetest dog in the whole world. He was loving, loyal, naughty, and cuddly. He was ours from the beginning of our marriage. We love him so much. I can't wait to see him again one day. We are still sad everyday. I go to his grave every morning and tell him I miss him and I love him. While he will never be replaced we are trying to move forward. We found so many pictures and videos of him. These pictures are more for us (we print this blog off into a book). There are a lot. But he was our baby and a member of our family. Rest in Peace my Sir Rupert the Shiz.



















1 comments:

Gilbert said...

R.I.P. Rupert.
It's hard to lose a furry friend. So sorry he was gone too soon.

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers