Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WII and a better side of the dog

Hey all, this is my first time blogging so I hope I don't do too bad of a job. The newest addition to our home (besides our little poop factory, aka dog) is a new toy!! That's right, my lovely wife bought me a wii. Unfortunately I haven't had very much time to play it. Work has been kind of crazy, in fact I wasn't home much this weekend. That is probably a good thing right? Don't want to rot my brain in front of the idiot box for too long. I'll spare the pictures of me playing because I'm sure there are a lot better things to look at than a picture of me playing video games. Besides, my mother has seen me do that my whole young life. We will however post a cuter pic of Rupert. This makes him look more like a cute dog and less like a rat! One thing we love about him is that he always has one ear pointing straight up and the other is flopped over. I'll post more when there is something actually worth posting, anyway, KEEP IT REAL!!!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I promise to keep it very real.

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers