Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I need to vent for a second

i know i already posted about my perfect amazing wonderful husband...but i need to vent. I need to vent about how i am unable to be a perfect amazing wife. GRRRR!

I have this lovely thing. they call it hyperemesis.  it makes me nauseated. it makes me throw up. it makes me feel awful a hundred percent of the time it feels like. 

Now i have these other things. They are called laundry, dishes, the bathroom, dinner, grocery shopping, and work. 

because of hyperemesis i can't do those other things unless i am hooked to an iv bag which hangs on an ugly pole. now. how the heck am i supposed to get these done when i am hooked to a pole. well i have to carry my laundry basket push the pole a little bit. pick the laundry basket back up move it some more. push the pole a little bit. etc until i make it to the washer. the whole time this defective piece of crap pole doesn't stay up so my iv bag lets all the blood run back into the tubing forcing me to sit down and wait for it to flush out if i can get the pole to stand back up correctly. 

So as i become sicker and sicker. the house becomes dirtier and dirtier. i get anxious because the endless clutter and undone chores drives me nuts. i end up crying on the couch wondering how i am going to be a mom if i can't even keep the house clean now. 

end of vent. 

i just have to keep telling myself there is an end to all of this. i hope.

3 comments:

Amy Blakely said...

Being so super sick is a royal pain, but at the end will be a warm snuggly baby. With both my kids I had extreme morning sickness, the first lasted until 25 weeks, the sending thank goodness only until 17. It was among the many reasons we decided in our family two little blessings was perfectly plentiful enough for us. If I knew you better, I'd be there in a heartbeat to help but I don't think that's the case though I've been blog stalking you here for a bit.
Also meant to say something a few posts ago, but lost the keypad to iboard, the one with the it's a girl and the pictures. LOVE Merlin Olsen parks. Totally one of the best in Logan, willow park is also fun and there's a neat one with a splash pad out in providence. Also looking this over my meds are kicking in and my brain in kicking out, I meant to type the keyboard to my ipad, too much hassle to fix it.
Anyways, try to get feeling better hang in there and if it comes down to it call the relief society press for help or e ven make a few "honey do" lists.

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Hope it gets better soon! Hang in there ya hoser! ;) Love yer face!

Dan and Emily said...

Perfection doesn't mean a perfect house, love you so much!!

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers