Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One of the many reasons I love my husband!

I have a work party today. I am extremely nauseated so i wanted a super quick dessert. My mom suggested that I make a Snickers, Green Apple Salad.

The recipe for this lovely salad:
6 Green Apples
3 Snickers Bars
Tub of Whip Cream
Cream Cheese


YAY easy dessert. I go and buy all the ingredients! 

I go to lay down and take a nap. I wake up from the nap to go make the salad. Well FAIL I can't make the salad....Wes has eaten the snickers. 

I compromised and cut the recipe in half a little bit..... I just need to remember next time to leave post it notes on my ingredients to keep him from eating them. One of the many joys of being married to the human garbage disposal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers