Wednesday, November 16, 2011

40 Days Closer To Christ

When the first presidency challenged us to read the BOM in a few months a few years ago...i did it...i did it mostly because i felt obligated...(sounds bad...but i choose to be honest)



Since that time i have a renewed faith in Christ and my church. I love the gospel more now then i ever have in my life. It is important to me and with a new baby on the way...i think it is even more important. 

my friend Brittany posted on her BLOG about a challenge...its alled 40 Days Closer to Christ.

What makes this challenge different??

It starts today! But i am sure if you read this late you can catch up and start!
The challenge comes with a booklet telling you where you ought to be (which is always my problem)
The booklet also lets you know of important scriptures in that reading....

So here is the booklet

You can do it on your own or with someone. 

So comment here if you are going to take the challenge! Maybe we will all go out to dinner and celebrate finishing afterwards!! 

If you need a Book of Mormon...let me know and i can direct you where to find it.. you can download it for free with the LDS Gospel Library as well on any smart phone!



2 comments:

Red Hot said...

I'm going to do it! :)

LeMira said...

Totally doing this one especially since our stake presidency just asked our stake to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year. They asked us this at the beginning of October, and I still haven't started. . . UNTIL TODAY! :)

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers