Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NEW APARTMENT!

I am actually excited to move. I love our new apartment.. I don't want to move ever again after starting to pack and everything but this apartment is totally worth the hassle.

I feel like an adult moving into a three bedroom apartment with a DINING ROOM. do you know how badly i want a kitchen table and chairs where people can sit down when they come over....we have TV TRAYS right now. GhettoFabulous! 

Did i mention how awesome the complex is yet...no?? oh let me tell you

Inside the apartment we have a dishwasher! WOOT! We also have Washer and Dryer hookups which means  when we get our tax return .... WASHER AND DRYER! no more laundromats and wasted saturdays!

Outside of the apartment??
  • Clubhouse Includes:
    • Pool Table
    • Swimming Pool
    • Hot Tub
    • Fitness Room
    • Laundromat
    • Free Wireless Internet
    • TV/Lounge Room
    • Kitchen
    • Office
  • Amenities Include:
    • 2 Playgrounds
    • Half Basketball Court
    • Covered Parking (1 vehicle per apartment)
Yep...thats awesomesauce.. not only will i have a fitness center directly across from my front door complete with elliptical, treadmills, and cycles....but we also have a hot tub and pool!


Yes we are very excited!! YAY!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers