Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Walk for Alzheimers

This year my grandma was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

Although my relationship with her hasn't been what it should be the past 2 or so years, she is still important to me and I love her. 

My Grandma is a good lady and she has a lot of really amazing experiences and stories that she has shared with me. I would hate for her to not be able to share them with my younger siblings. And even if they don't fix Alzheimer's in her lifetime,Maybe they can for people like my mother who is now at risk genetically. 

I decided to join in on the Alzheimer's Association Walk. 

If you are interested in helping me out...even a small donation will help...follow this link

You can also go to that same link and join my team!! Its on September 15th in Murray, UT



0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers