Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Little Miss Sunshine

no this isn't a post about little miss sunshine....although i do LOVE that movie. A LOT.

this is Mina

Well once upon a time, there was this baby named Mina. She cried for most hours of the day and I thought I was surely going to die from exhaustion and emotional damage. too my delight she has turned into the happiest baby ever! i love  it!! (not that i didn't love her when she was naughty.)

here are some more pics of her.
p.s. Mina can now crawl (pretty good...still grasping it completely) and she can also PULL HERSELF UP. she does it in the crib all the time! blows my mind. 
look at her thighs. in love.


see her red eyebrows??



Thats all for this post. i am working on our fourth of july post. sadly i was so worried about Mina i totally didn't get any pics of actual fireworks. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers