Friday, January 3, 2014

BEFORE/AFTER…Lipo

Remember how I have been fat for the past 5 years? I decided to do something about it.  Here is what I looked like a month or two before I started all this madness.

Don't mind the skinny hottie next to me. 



First: I decided to start watching what I eat. not dieting. Just eating real healthy foods. I followed my good friend Desha's advice. Followed THIS BLOG and THIS BLOG, I found a lot of recipes on HERE and started working out over HERE. I lost 20 pounds. HOLLA!!!

So I then decided to get Lipo. My whole life…as many of you have heard before…I have had a gut. Doesn't matter that I hadn't had kids, I always had a pooch. Some say it was a cop out. For me it was a boost I desperately needed to feel hope that I could look and feel beautiful. I understand all the statements of "you are already beautiful", I appreciate them. But I didn't feel it. I walked through the store much less than confident with my head down. I always pulled my shirts any which way to make sure it was hiding the pooch. I bought countless pieces of shape wear. 

So back to Lipo….I got my Lipo at THIS FACILITY. I had gone to consultations before. All quoted me WAY more than I could ever afford. Belladante quoted me an attainable amount. They were friendly, honest, answered my questions, and made me feel comfortable. I set an appt and I was stoked. 

December 15-17 I didn't sleep because I was scared/excited/anxious/etc. December 18th my husband dropped me off with a kiss and I walked in. It was fairly painless and relatively quick. They drug ya up, numb ya up, suck out the fat, and put some bandaids and foam on your belly, cover it in a compression garment, and send ya on your way. 

It is a little sensitive but not intolerable pain. The first night was mostly just uncomfortable to sleep. 

2 weeks later (December 30) They took my bandage off. I could not believe the difference. They are going to give me the bare belly before and after after 1 month. It was unbelievable. I can't explain it but something just changed. I was proud of being me again. I found confidence. I found hope that with more eating right and exercise I could be a downright sexy beast. 

Now next week I start the VelaShape which will help bring the swelling down more. They told me at 3-5 months you will see the full results. If anyone wants to see the awesome picture of the 5 pounds of fat they sucked out of me…let me know…its rad, but I didn't wanna freak anyone out. 

Without further ado….the before (day of surgery: Dec 18) and the after (yesterday: Jan 3)
HINT: Click on the picture to enlarge. 



And for any of you peeps in UT thinking of getting it done (or any procedure for that matter) if you go to Belladante and mention my name…you will get 10% off. 

Disclaimer: I was not compensated of this post….i just really like these dudes and asked how I could help promote them. Also side effects may include extreme confidence, feeling sexy, and your husband struggling to keep his hands off of your hot self. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers