Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Luckiest

I seriously am positive I am the luckiest person in the world. My husband is amazing. My daughter is amazing. My life in general is amazing.

Wes is one of those guys who can make you laugh at just about anything. When i am mad...he always finds a way to make me laugh...its infuriating and hilarious. I love that Wes is always willing to have fun and be spontaneous...something that i really need in a bad way with my ridiculous high stress personality.
This man is the yin to my yang.


Here is a tribute to my Wesley Vaughn


The above is our song. We have a lot of songs but this one will always be ours. 


Then there is another special Valentine in my life.....My little miss Mina Moo. Even though she enjoys crying most of her day. i enjoy holding her and giving her loves. i love to cuddle and watch her hilarious drunkeness 


I have been waiting to be a mommy for a while. For a while we were worried we were not going to get a baby biologically...but this sweet princess came. and she has rocked our world. We love her so much. AT 2 o'clock when she is awake sometimes (even though the baby books say no) we like to kiss her cheeks and talk to her for a little bit before figuring out some weird way to get her back to sleep. She is my valentine and i love her forever. 

I find it waaaay too funny when she makes this face.

So this a tribute to both my v-day loves. I am so lucky to have them both in my life forever and ever.
 mine all mine.


1 comments:

Miki {Becoming What I Always Was} said...

Jessa Jessa Jessa, you are so lucky! What a cute family you have, and HAPPY VALENTINES!

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers