Tuesday, February 28, 2012

update on our little familamily

We have been busy busy!! Hence the lack of blogging on all of my blogs.

We had Mina's Blessing the first week of february! we had loads of fun! Wes' parents came down and my family drove up and we had a big ol' party in Logan! We did miss the Dewey's and my dad and heidi and their kids! 
it was a beautiful blessing that Wes gave and it was very heartfelt!!








The past few weeks we have just been trucking along. Wes is doing extremely well in school and is working very hard. I have an A in my one class i am taking online! We finally found out how to fix Mina;s tummy problems! A simple switch in what she was eating and she is a completely new baby! She sleeps soooo well! 

Wes and I are preparing for Ragnar in november with Alyson and my parents! I am very excited!! We are on a Ragnar training program so we can make it without dying.

Mina does have to get shots on the 1st which i am not at all too excited about hopefully she does okay. 

Thats about it. Not too exciting around here!!! 
TTYL!

1 comments:

Miki {Becoming What I Always Was} said...

First off Mina is cuter in every picture. Second off so is Josie. They are both adorable. Good luck with the ragnar!

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers