Wednesday, February 15, 2012

our valentines loveliness!

I knew Wes was going to do something for V-day so the night before i made him a huge homemade dinner. Salmon, Shrimp, Asparagus, Bread, Cheesecake, and Cider :) 

In the morning...I woke up walked out of our bedroom, Wes started playing music. i came out to an amazing spread of banana crepes. Delish!!

In the afternoon Mina and I went to decorate Alyson's house and give her a jar of peanut butter. Mina wanted a valentine lol

Then in the evening. Wes got a babysitter and we went to Elements..we got some AHMAZING food. We had a shrimp trio appetizer, salads, i got steak, Wes got salmon, then we had dessert. Wes got cheescake and i got a banana cream tart. It was delicious. Then we came home and redboxed a movie which we loved. then i proceeded to stay up ALL NIGHT LONG because Mina the Diva decided sleep was an unnecessary thing. 

Wes also got me HUGE v-day presents a couple days ago. I got a beautiful IMac and a Washer and Dryer AND photoshop elements. Wes really loves me ... i am sure of it. 

Here are some pics of our Valentines. I didn't get pictures of the crepes :( 
Not all of these are valentines..but she is just so stinkin cute.

Our food and family pic
Another Family Picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers