Monday, June 2, 2014

Springing into Summer!





Mina enjoyed Easter. She found candy and then ate it. That would be stellar for any two year old. Wes this year thought it would be rad to hide papers in the eggs and gave books to the children. The books were things like Barbara Bush's Biography. yah…not so stellar. 



Then we took our family pics on actual Easter Sunday. My kids are so cute, it kills me. 




It was my birthday and Richard's Birthday. We are May 3rd Twins. I love having someone who is always as excited about my birthday as I am :) 





Went to Tucanos with some of my favorite people!! It was so fun!! I love meat, and i love hanging out with friends so overall it was a wonderful day!


Mina is into picking out her outfits. She currently like snow boots even when 80 degrees outside. 

My sister in law send me my FAVORITE thing from Oregon (besides Burgerville, but I doubt that would last in the mail)

Desha came to visit and I was so happy!

The next week Alysia came! Brought friends for Mina and good times. 





Wes and I went to New York and DC. I will post a blog post about that soon!



I love my Mina Mooseph! She is learning her alphabet, colors, and numbers. She is really smart and blows my mind. 


Evan is turning 1 in July! he is getting so much better! He got tubes in his ears and everything changed for him. We found out he has been deaf and has LaryngoMalacia. He is able to imitate sounds, crawl, and now pull himself up!

Then to top off the awesomeness, I got a rad card from Josie for birth mother's day. notice how She is brown and I have jaundice. Also notice that she is taller than me. This is probably going to be accurate soon. That girl is growing like a weed! I love her so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers