Tuesday, December 30, 2014

About this girl they call Mina.

Mina turns Three today! THREE!!!! 


Where has my little girl gone. 

I remember when she looked like this: 



my itty bitty 7lb 11oz babe. 

I could never imagine her growing into THIS GIRL:


A girl who is OBSESSED with daddy. He is her "buddy" Mommy is her "baby" but Daddy is her "Buddy". She loves to do things with him. She gets so excited when he comes home! 

Mina loves music and loves her aunts and uncles. This is from when she got to see her Uncle play in the marching band! Mina's current favorite songs are Boom Clap, Shake it Off, Ain't it Fun, and Madness.

Mina loves to be outside. She loves Water. She loves to help mow the lawn and chase grasshoppers.

Mina loves to wear socks on her hands. She calls them her Guh-loves. a LOT of nights she wants to wear them to bed. She will go to the grocery store in them and everything. I am glad she is unique and quirky. I wouldn't have it any other way.


My beautiful baby turning into a beautiful young girl. 

her current favorite words/phrases:

For example
Nannylicious (my mom)
Grandude (my dad)
___, you are so great, good  choice
___ you are beautiful
Evan is my brudder? or is he my sister? 
No Evbot, you wittle stinkhead


her current favorite movies/ shows:

SuperWhy
Nightmare Before Christmas
 (random note, I hadn't seen this in years, Izzy showed it to her and now she is OBSESSED with this movie.)
Clifford
Despicable Me 2
Wreck-It Ralph
Up
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs


her favorite books:

Good Night Gorilla
Anything Dr Seuss
Anything Eric Carle
Five little monkeys
Anything with trucks in it


Happy 3rd Mina Mooseph.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

How may I help you sir or mam?

Wes and Jessa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers